Re: Armed Airlines...no LBC

To: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Armed Airlines...no LBC
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:33:59 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
<<Yes, and however innocent it is, Is there any reason why that pocket knife
can't be in the luggage.>>

Although the answer to your question, Brent, "should" be "no, of course
not", my mini Swiss knife/nail file, etc. is my house(1 key)/car(1 key) key
chain.  I just normally dump in pocket.

Prior to WTC I woulkd NEVER have given it a thought.
Only been doing it that way a dozen years or so.

Kinda a habit (which I will now have to break), I guess<F>.

Ed

PS:  As an aside, is there really some reason why you (or ANYBODY else has
to reply to:
Brent Wolf <wolfbj@prodigy.net>; DLancer7676@cs.com <DLancer7676@cs.com>;
RBHouston@aol.com <RBHouston@aol.com>; midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
<midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com> with a cc to: spridgets@autox.team.net
<spridgets@autox.team.net>

instead of just the Lists??  I am sure David and Robert and yourself just
LOVE getting the SAME message TWICE!!!  Huh.

Yep, DC & RB, left Brent in the To: just so he gets "it"<G><G>!!

ED