Re: The value of education (No LBC)

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The value of education (No LBC)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
--- Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 10/12/2001 9:53:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> eddie_sheffield@yahoo.com writes:
>

> > Although actually, anthrax is kind of obscure, or at least it was.
> >
> - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> I guess you aren't a Monte Python fan, then.  Most of us would LOVE
> to spend
> a night at Castle Anthrax!

Oh, I am a Python fan! But Castle Anthrax hardly sheds any light on
just *what* anthrax is!

"I'll face the peril!" "No, it's much too perilous!"

And what about the Whizzo Chocolate Company, and their delightful
"Anthrax Ripple". For some reason after seeing this skit as a kid I
thought anthrax was some kind of insect - not sure why, but I did.

Python has lots of anthrax references, just no definition! It seems to
be one of those things that everybody assumes averybody else knows what
it is, so if you don't you feel too stupid to ask! Kinda like when you
get some new dish at restaurant and you think "now how am I supposed to
eat this?" ;-)

Eddie
1971 Midget
("Nee!")