RE: The end of Speedvision

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9IFGZR10580
Subject: RE: The end of Speedvision
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 08:16:29 -0700
Yeah, how long before Speedvision becomes the "NASCAR Channel"?

There has been some discussion within SCCA of setting up there own or
partnering with someone to broadcast more SCCA and "grassroots" racing.
Another one of Steve Johnson grand plans.

As far as F1 goes, Uncle Bernie E. has total control over that.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

losing all
that matters on Speedvision, thanks to Fox.

http://charlotte.bcentral.com/charlotte/stories/2001/10/15/story6.html

Maybe we should all write to ESPN and request more/better coverage of
open
wheel racing, F1, SCCA, and WRC rally.  Fox isn't
interested.<<<<<<<<<<<<