RE: The end of Speedvision

To: <TeachJP@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f9IG8JQ12256
Subject: RE: The end of Speedvision
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:08:11 -0700
I'm actually the same. Even here in the Silicon Valley/ San Francisco
Bay area Speedvision is limited. I can't get it on my cable system. In
fact I don't know anyone who does unless they have a dish. If I had a
clear southern view I'd get satellite and dump cable.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

I am envious of all of you discussing the Speedvision question.  In
Havertown
Pa we don't have Speedvision on our cable, despite many, many requests
have it added to our, already overpriced, cable "service"  It would be
nice
to see anything Speedvision related, except what Fox or the other major
networks deem to let us watch.
John Poynton
79 Midget Yellow Fever
3rd Place at MG at Mercer (Hi Larry!)