Re: The end of Speedvision

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: The end of Speedvision
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:49:04 -0500
Cc: BillH@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:04:00 EDT Ankitterer@aol.com writes:
> We have Dish in north San Diego and the only way we can get
> Speedvision is
> to get a 'Sports Package' of umpteen sports channels that we don't
> already
> get, including Speedvision.

You might recheck your satellite company's offering.  With Directv I
originally had to do the same thing-- buy the Sports Package to get
Speedvision.  At some point Directv added Speedvision to their basic
selection (without telling me, of course).  When I found out through Kai
on the list (thanks again, Kai) I called and cancelled the Sports
Package.

David L.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!