Back to the Future

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back to the Future
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:51:35 -0700
Having replaced my crank pulley this past week (George Folchi was kind
enough to supply a new one to me) I decided to remove my supercharger.
Maybe another time in the future I will play with it again, but for now
it's back to the future with the SU H1s.  I simply don't have time
anymore for the fiddling around and all the adjusting associated with
supercharging as I will be returning to work soon.  George's
supercharger worked quite well when set up correctly, but I'm just going
back to the simplicity of S.U.s for a while.
Mike MacLean 60 Sprite