Re: Back to the Future

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back to the Future
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 18:04:26 -0400 FILETIME=[03008C90:01C15DA1]
Mike,

Just a thought for when you go back to the supercharger. Maybe some sort of
cool air intake to the carb. Much cooler outside air for the intake may help
with the overheating you're experiencing a bit. It would lower the intake
air charge, even taking into account that the s/c will raise it, it will be
lower than compressed underhood air. Lower intake charge,lower engine
running temp could possibly let you advance the timing a bit, allowing the
engine to run even a bit more cooler, (more cooler?is that right??) also,
NO??
Not that it is now but, Timing retarded too much = overheating?? No?

This sound reasonable to all the experts out there? as I am not one of them.

;-)

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto