Re: Nyloc v lock wash

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>
Subject: Re: Nyloc v lock wash
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:20:21 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,  I use the driveshaft bolts, lock washers, and nuts off the Datsun
210's that I've pulled the trannys out of.  You do need to use a 12 mm
wrench on them, but most are almost new having only been off the car the one
time. No problem as to if they are the right grade and type.  I'd be glad to
send you a set or two for a couple of bucks for the shipping.
        Crash