Re: Turbulators

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turbulators
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 23:14:22 -0600 FILETIME=[3BAE94D0:01C1635D]
Brad,

I don't know about the hp gains, I know that in the oil fields, turbulators
(much larger I assume.) are used down-hole to smooth out the flow of the
cement sleeve around the well.  It works and a search for Mica tool and
turbulators will give more of the principles behind it.  If it works for one
fluid, then it should for another.  I would assume that it would allow
better airflow and increase hp that way.

If nothing else, it would be like the risers that Hot Rodders have sworn by
for years.

Matt