Re: Turbulators

To: Matthew Parrish <mattdpcw@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Turbulators
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 05:23:35 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Matt, thanks for the post. The opinion has been quite mixed on the list. Many of
the remarks are similar to the one I made to my brother, Snake Oil. When the
engineers and some folks that have had actual real world experience with it
speak
up, there may be "some" truth to the claims. Bottom line, he is going to spend
the 17.95 for it and find out. Thanks to all for your comments and advice.  Brad