Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace?

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Ball Joint Boot Replace?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:47:58 -0500
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
But .. do I want to let the ball out? Maybe I'm goin' about this
all wrong. I think I want the tapered (?) bolt to slide out of the
steering arm (that is attached to the back of the axle stub
mount)? I have just now tried heat and 2 hammers (BIG 'UNS)
and no luck so far. Gonna take a little cocktail break. See
if that doesn't nelp.

chuckC