Re: Fw: Questions, questions

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, philip.s.jones@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Questions, questions
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:55:20 -0800
David,

I can tell you from personal experience, if there is a problem, Joe will go
out of his way to make sure you are satisfied. He has always kept his
promises regarding delivery time or anything else that comes up. He even
pays for return shipping of whatever you send him. I don't have experience
with other sleevers because I have always been so satisfied with working
with Joe.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -