Re: painting advice wanted

To: egnorant@flash.net
Subject: Re: painting advice wanted
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:36:00 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bruce,

That sounds like an even better deal. I pay about $7 for a quart, but it's
already diluted (they don't specify percentage).

Are you saying you rinse your parts in vinegar instead of water after
dipping? Full strenth or diluted?  Haven't tried that.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints