Re: Question About Mityvac

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question About Mityvac
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:03:17 -0600
It takes a little practice but I have used it with great success on both
brakes and clutch.  The important thing is to only crack the bleed screw a
small amount.  It will leak a little air around the bleed screw threads.
These will be very small bubbles and will look entirely different than the
air in the lines.  I would pump up the mity vac to draw a vacuum and then
crack the bleed screw, when the gauge is about out of suction I would close
the screw and start again.  Keep at it, it was always better than yelling at
my wife.

Mark
Nashville