Re: Question About Mityvac

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Question About Mityvac
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:16:02 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's a easy question.  You will always get the air bubbles with the
mityvac, I think they come from the threads when you have the bleeder
cracked.  It still bleeds the brakes fine.  All you do is fill the jar 1/2
to3/4 full on each bleeder and close the bleeder while you still have a
vaccuum.  The main problem I have is if the bleeder is plugged the mityvac
won't work as well as the foot on the pedal to get the fluid out.  So if
your getting more air than fluid clean the bleeders.
        Crash