Re: Looking at a MGB project

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking at a MGB project
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:12:37 -0500
As I just found out from a friend who is into Chevelles, the 67 is the most
sought after Chevelle as well. As is the 67 Firebird and Camaro.

Go figure, may have something to do with the dawning of the age of air
pollution controls.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 12/25/01 8:22 PM, "Kent J. Miller"
<Bushwacker4@prodigy.net> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget