Spring Carlisle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring Carlisle
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 23:09:46 -0500
The subject says it all.  Well, not really, but I think I will be
attending Spring Carlisle.  The dates appear to be May 17-19.  My
questions are as follows:

          1.  Any recommendations for a hotel/motel.
          2.  What hotel has the best bar/liveliest bar.
          3.  What can I expect in the way of the grounds and parking
          (or should I walk from the hotel)
          4.  Anybody have a favorite place.
          5.  Anything else anyone wants to suggest.

I figure since the car content is down this time of year I would add
some sort of car content for the cold winter.  I figure I should book
a room soon, sleeping in the MG was fine when I was 20, but out of the
question now.

Real car content.  I went out to take the MG to the store and when
I tried to start the car it cranked about 5 times real slow and then
stop.  It was to cold to drag the battery charger to the street.  I
will do that New Years day.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net