Re: URGENT FEDERAL SCRAPPAGE ALERT

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: URGENT FEDERAL SCRAPPAGE ALERT
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 07:17:50 -0500
The reason for the request for no snail mail is the Senate is more afraid of
anthrax then the rest of the population, except maybe our House of
Reprehensibles. Also the snail mail to the senate and house is still getting
delayed more than 2 weeks at this time.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 1/1/02 8:23 PM, "Robert Duquette"
<RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget