Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list Jan 2002 02:29:19

To: mjb@autox.team.net (Mark J Bradakis)
Subject: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list Jan 2002 02:29:19 -0700 (MST)
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:34:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: 60bugeye@ev1.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Mark-

You are "the man" so in the end, it is up
to you; I respect your authority in the matter though I personally,
would like
to see the guy given a last shot at this.

I guess a lot of listers did not care to "go
public" with their opinion in this matter.

I respect their privacy as their is no reason why they should have to,
at all,
and if you say the majority votes "nay"
then I believe you and so be it, though
I wish personally it could have been