Re: Re: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Re: request for reprive for ED from the spridget list
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 11:51:06 -0500
Since you brought up this "Amy thing". Ed's detractors sided with Amy for
political reasons, just because they don't like Ed to begin with.

Let's call a spade, a spade. Amy's supporters agree that she had not paid Ed.
She knew she owed the money. She couldn't find him? That's a load of cr*p. A
simple yahoo search for "Just Brits" pulls up his contact info as match number
one.

Anyone who has ever done collections, read her excuses for exactly what they
were.

As far as the "Amy thing" is concerned, it was no different than a store owner
with the honor roll of bounced checks posted at the register.

So I agree with you.

Fred Criswell

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 21:54:21 -0500 (EST) "Robert E. Shlafer"