Re: meowwwwwch

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: meowwwwwch
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:46:25 EST
Why put Daisy out of business? It's a bb gun for crying out loud. I still
have my Daisy gun from when I was a child. It must be around 15 years old by
now and still works. As long as the gun is used properly and the child has
proper supervision then I would think there would be little to no danger of
injury. However, as we all know, when the child is unsupervised then all
kinds of things can happen. This may be a controversial subject for some but
this is my own opinion. Then again I was raised in a family that values guns.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
Web site: <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to