Re: meowwwwwch

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: meowwwwwch
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 06:24:06 -0500
You hitthe nail on the head "As long as the gun is used properly and the
child has proper supervision" -- Instead of providing proper instruction to
the child and instead of providing supervision for the child, the common
philosophy today is "take it away from all". "If my child had not had your
dangerous weapon, he/she would never has been put in the position to need to
be supervised, therefore, Daisy it is your fault my child shots other kids
with your dangerous weapon."  "PS and by the way I am sueing you for my pain
and mental anguish."