RE: meowwwwwch

To: "'PilotRob@webtv.net'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: RE: meowwwwwch
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:01:57 -0600
Cc: KansaR@diebold.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In my younger days I used a pellet gun to entice the cats to leave the roof
of my beloved 356 and stay out of my '66 Sprite (it got sprayed once, really
irritated me).  While I found the pellet gun was most effective at getting
them to run quickly whenever they saw me, said rapid movement usually
involved claws, and thus produced even more scratches.  Many years later, I
had a high gloss black 924S to go with the '74 Midget, and it attrached
felines like it was dipped in tuna.  I found a very low voltage pad designed
to deter cats and put it on the nose (where they always started to climb
from).  They would step on that and get a tingly sensation, and decide to go
sleep somewhere else.  After a couple months of use, they never came back
and I didn't need to use the pad anymore.  I forget where we got the pad, in
one of those mail order catalogs.

Coastie Bob
'74 MG Midget
'90 944S2