meowwwwwch

Subject: meowwwwwch
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:27:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
what I know is this.
I am not an animal hater, I am a car/sprite lover
I really don't want to hurt any stupid animal even though I admit I am
carnivorous and enjoy a great hamburger.
a small fast projectile would probably hurt my car as I am not a great marksman.
while I keep our beloved sprite, ginetta and bmw garaged, inevitably the little
buggers find a way.
what I really need to do is humanely capture the darned thing, bag it and hang
the bag from my neighbors door with a
kind yet stern note. that next time there cat is caught, they can go to the
pound to get it.
either that or we will redo the scene from the godfather with a cat. (sorry
that i really didnt say that last one)
in reality it not the stupid worthless cats fault. its the ignorant cat owners.
i am sure there are just as many responsable feline owners out there, and as
such, there felines are not a problem.
and if its a stray, (which the culprit cat isnt) then it needs to be taken care
of per the local regulations.
thanks for all the suggestions.
R(catrapper)kansa

geez. i dont want to find any suspect hairballs in Tinkerbell at VIR.