Re: Me Again

To: Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Me Again
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:12:43 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bev,

Take the time and restore the rostyles.  My midget came with the wire wheel
covers.  Yuck.  It was the first thing I fixed.  Before I even got the car on
the road...  You'll be happy you did.  they look much nicer than any wheel
cover you could get...  But they look nicer with the 13" chrome trim ring
(replaced every three years, as they are made of Chinese crap tin).

Mike

Beverly Cleary <bcleary@awod.com> wrote:
> Since my wheels are so rusted on the 76 MG Midget, would the wheels take and
hold wheelcovers?????  I would have liked to put wire wheel covers on it but
none of the auto parts stores here in Summerville or Charleston have them -
they all told me the 13" wire wheel covers have been "discontinued".  They had
a few other 13" covers, but they were really "flashy" and I am not sure I
would want them on my car.

If the wheels would hold wheelcovers, do any of you know anyplace I could
order wire wheel covers for it???

Bev C.