Re: Me Again

To: jkk@adams.net, spritenut@Exit109.com, bcleary@awod.com
Subject: Re: Me Again
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 05:57:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/15/02 10:15:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, jkk@adams.net
writes:

> .
>
>   BTW, I was more of a "Baby Moon" type when I was 17.

Speaking of Baby Moons, I stopped at the local Wally World Sunday evening to
pick up a couple of items and on the way out of the store I was stopped just
outside the door by some college students with a video camera.  They were
from a Baptist-affiliated College up the Interstate a ways, and identified
themselves as students in a Social Studies class who were doing a research
project for their class, and would I mind if they asked me a couple of
questions on video. Being an educator wanting to assist higher education, I
said "Of course."   The video rolled, and the young man asked me "Do you
believe that the location where you are living dictates your religious
beliefs?"  I answered that question and he was in the process of asking a
couple of trailer questions when a horn blew right next to us from a closely
passing car.  We all turned to "face" a full moon  ( a big arse) in the
window of the car passing us.  Needless to say the interview was over, with
everyone around cradcking up with laughter.

Now I am wondering whether that might have been the "real" interview. LOL

--David C.