Re: Me Again

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Beverly Cleary" <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Me Again
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:17:53 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I had an old '65 Mustang with original 13" wire wheel covers but you could
probably but a spridget with what they are worth now. (My German grandmother
had a needle point picture on the wall when I was a kid that translated
roughly "Too soon old, Too late smart".)
                                   Jim K.

  BTW, I was more of a "Baby Moon" type when I was 17.

From "Frank Clarici" <spritenut at Exit109.com>