LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:14:24 -0800 (PST)
Well Ok, I know this ain"t the place or time..... But the does the Spridgets
list have a Lonely Hearts club?  Well probably not, But I am sure many of you
guys could help me in writing a list of 100 reasons why a spridget is much
better than a woman. Not to be politically uncorrect in these days and times,
but is there not a single woman out there that can understand the connection
between a man and his machine?  Sure the little car attracts some honeys now
and then, the ride in an open car is just about enough to raise the desire of
any red blooded soul. Well one breakdown on a cold evening out can extiguish
the flame that cupid has fired up.  Do you know how elevated the ire of a woman
in an evening dress can get when you tell her she has to get out and push if
she wants to make the dinner reservation on time?  I sure as heck found out
tonight!  Anyway, I am in east Tennessee, free and looking for a woman who is
willing to get her fingers greasy, the knees of her Levis dirty,  and her heart
stolen by a man who loves cars, computers, and the love of a good woman.  Send
pictures of your LBC.

Peace Out, RedMidget and Spanky too