Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBCs and Lonely Hearts
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:36:37 -0800
My wife Lesley actually initiated the chain of events that led to my first
LBC in many years.  After a year of intense 'bugeye myopia' on my part, I
did the smartest thing I've ever done, I fixed up an LBC for her!

Now that her Morris Traveller (Winifred) is all tarted up she drives it
every day, has fallen totally in love with it and understands completely the
personality of and fascination with these cars.  She gets tons of attention
and her friends around town spot her and wave from blocks away.

Then there is the small matter of parts orders and how much easier they are
to justify when a bit or two in the box is for her beloved.  Even when its a
very small part from a VERY big box.  Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Regards,
Glen Byrns