Re: Wacky Windshield Wipers

To: Chas Douglass <cdouglas@oz.net>
Subject: Re: Wacky Windshield Wipers
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:23:09 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,
     Both wiber blades "park" in the direction of the steering wheel.  In other
words, if you have a left hand drive car, the wipers should both be on the left
when they are off.   Vice-versa for right hand drive.  They should travel across
your windscreen in the same direction at the same time in use.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite