Re: So little LBC content that really you should delete now ;-)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: So little LBC content that really you should delete now ;-)
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:29:46 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,

At 07:48 pm 24/02/2002, Bree Anna wrote:
Snip...
>then you will want to rip those sheep
>skin covers "completely off!" or you will have
>them RING AND WET from SWEAT!! and YESSS women
>do SWEAT in TEXAS in the summer...we do not perspire
>but sweat,,this is not good!!! (makeup, hair etc!)

In Ireland, Horses Sweat, Men Perspire, and the Ladies feel a trifle warm!
But then, it's never very warm here.

Bree, I'm really wondering about the "etc!" bit above. Anybody else intrigued?

(It's been a day of continuous rain here, so y'see, I'm mighty bored! ;-))

Sorry, but I can't help you with your choice of Spridget. For me, I had to
have
a garage to work in, and to store all the bits, tools, and the car itself.
If you
can handle some, or better, most of the work yourself, then all is repairable.
The difficulty, is to judge the price paid for the car, against what you
will need
to spend on it, to get it to the condition you really would like. There's a
lot of
enjoyment to be had out of accomplishing a rebuild/serious rebuild. Note the
past tense here, 'cause there will be many bad words mouthed, spoken and
yelled before the job is finished! BTDT.

More LBC content. Must finish off Oggibip. Needs her back axle replaced and the
5-speed shoved in, and..., and... and...

Be talking to you,

Ron in Ireland
'59 AN5 "Oggibip"