I'm home

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I'm home
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:32:24 -0800
Hi guys,

Finally made it back from the dry coast.  Sorry, Geof, Alan, Ric and
Jay, that I wasn't able to meet any of you.  I got the flu shortly after
getting there and really felt lousy, and wasn't doing a decent job of
follow up.  Managed to lose 13 pounds, though!  Tough way to diet!

I'll be back there again in June for a bit, so I'd really like to set up
something concrete before starting out from my place to go to Mass.
I'll be there for my sisters, she will come from Iceland, and my
birthday party on June 9, plus some additional time.  Friday nite June 7
or Sat. anytime June 8 are good for me.

Did I miss anything exciting on the list while away?  Everyone still
speaking to each other?  Anybody get banned ?  LOL

Feels good to be back home again and stare at all the work to catch up
on!

Regards, Paul A