Re: Oil pressure gauge

To: Bill Mantz <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure gauge
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:46:41 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill,

I'm pretty sure yours was the original type.  Short piece of pipe with an
enlarged lump near the hose end.  I've used copper tubing as a replacement for
ages. Eliminate the short stiff hose.  You need to put about 3 or 4 curls around
a broom handle on the tubing end close to the block so it won't fatigue crack
from the engine vibration.

Paul A