Re: Oil pressure gauge

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure gauge
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 15:06:12 -0800
Cc: Bill Mantz <bmantz@roanoke.infi.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
BEWARE of the aftermarket nylon oil pressure lines.  Heat is an enemy of Nylon
and
makes it brittle, so it cracks/breaks easily.  Anyone have their engine
compartment
sprayed with hot engine oil when the line breaks?  I have!  What a mess, and
also
has the potential of destroying your engine as it will empty your crankcase
really
fast of all the oil!

Paul A