Re: Electronic Distributor

To: gabe@sunshopper.com, dougi@shaw.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electronic Distributor
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:35:46 EST
In a message dated 03/08/2002 1:12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time,
gabe@sunshopper.com writes:

> My Pertronix works great. I agree with Doug totally, but I'd like to know if
> anyone has ever had a PerTronix system fail them on the road?

A couple of years ago, when I joined this and the Triumph lists, the
pertronix for lucas was only lasting a few weeks at best.  I think it was a
QA issue, and may have been solved.

Robert Houston

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put
on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=303";>Mahatma Gandhi</A>