Re: Electronic Distributor

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Electronic Distributor
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 18:56:44 -0800
Cc: Mike.Moomaw@usi.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
I put an Allison, now Crane, unit in my 1275 about 22 years ago.  It failed at
the 250K mark, but didn't strand me, just limped along!  They gave me a new
XR700
for $7.00 which was the price difference between the old and the XR700 as at
that
time it had a lifetime guarantee/free replacement.  It's been working fine ever
since, now with about 60 or 70K miles on this one.  I'd get another one in a
heartbeat.  They make them for either neg. or pos. ground.  I use it with a
stock
Datsun 210 coil.  Talk about a spark!!!  Zowie!

Paul A