RE: The REST OF THE STORY!

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The REST OF THE STORY!
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:13:51 -0800
You did get lucky!  I had the same sort of thing happen with my DGV,
except instead of the bolt, it was a washer that fell in.  It got sucked
into the head and bounced between #1 and #2 cylinders.  I'm still amazed
that they only damage I got was damaged electrodes on the plugs in those
two cylinders, and didn't crash a valve as the washer was getting passed
back and forth.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA