Re: Smaller than an LBC?

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Smaller than an LBC?
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:45:23 -0500
Cc: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
And in 1948 the Crosley engine powered the Mooney Mite aircraft!!!  But what did
they use for cylinder liners?  and  how did they keep the whole thing rigid
enough?
Mr. Crosley was evidently a pretty interesting guy.  I have heard that he was
well over 6 ft tall and insisted that a small car could be made that would be
comfortable for a man of is stature.  The Crosley autos were thus born.  His
name and company live on as manufacturers of refrigerators and air
conditioners!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini