Re: Smaller than an LBC?

To: dewood@sentex.net
Subject: Re: Smaller than an LBC?
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:07:09 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry, but I saw the commercial last night and that wasn't it.  At least
it wasn't the Kleinschnittger model pictured in the link.  The one in the
commercial had more chrome, a different bonnet arrangement (more like a
MGA), and later VW Beetle style turn signals on top of the fenders.
Maybe a much later model Kleinschnittger?

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer