Re: American Racing Equipment Silverstones

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "Mike Maclean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: American Racing Equipment Silverstones
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 06:16:59 -0600
Mike,

Just make sure you've got matching widths, as they came in a couple of
sizes. Also, have them checked for cracks, and examine them for corrosion. I
used one set of these for rain tires for one of the race cars, and found
that they'd quietly corrode along the bead causing air leaks. If they're not
too bad, they can be cleaned up.

WST