Re: Foglight wiring (non LBC)

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Foglight wiring (non LBC)
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:13:13 -0800
Bill,

This is one of the more informative sites I've seen in the subject (see
below). Your main problem on the Camry (as with probably any modern car) is
being able to connect into the circuit given the proprietary connectors.
Why not just get your hot from an ignition key switched circuit from the
fusebox. Oftentimes, there are a couple extra circuits that are not in use.

http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/how_to/relays/

Gerard