Re: anybody from around here???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: anybody from around here???
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:05:15 EST
In a message dated 4/3/02 10:02:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ajhsys@aol.com
writes:

<< There is a group of us here in the PA, NJ, NY, MD area that seems to get
 together on irregular occasions to help LBC owners in need.  If there is a
 need in MA, maybe some listers up there can all get together and lend a hand
 working on a car for a weekend.   >>

Be carefull Allen, I just might invite your motley crew up to my garage and
day or two before the vintage races at Lyme Rock. (Don;t know the date but
sometime around the end of the summer) If you need directions just ask the
Chuckster, but ignore what he says about the "middle eastern green stuff" I
tried to feed him for lunch. I think we could start the weekend with an
easter Egg hunt looking for all of those parts which have rolled away
somewhere in the garage.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes
67 TR4A