Re: Timing Chain General Question

To: "john donohoe" <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Timing Chain General Question
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:17:29 -0500
Cc: "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey John:  I just did a duplex chain on my 1275 Mini with new gears and yes, it
looked almost impossibly tight.  But it did go on  nice and smood.  I would
recommend replacing everything at the same time whichever way you go, duplex or
oneplex (?).  If you don't the worn parts are only gonna grind on the new parts
and wear them out faster.  IMHO.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini