Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)

To: "Bree Anna" <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Apology! (TO ALL List Memebers!)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 15:13:29 -0500
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com t>
"Apologize"  - Did  I miss something? I don't think
you have any reason to apologize for anything. Ok so
your financial situation changed, mine does too every
payday.  I, for one enjoyed searching for cars for
you, and I will continue (if you don't mind). If  I
come across something in my ramblings, I would like to
forward it. You never can tell when the right LBC will
come along for  the right amount of $$$.

As far as the Non-LBC stuff - I for one, like many,
read which I want and use my delete key for those I
don't. I like to hear the gun, beer, dog, and yes even
an occassional wheel chock story.

And last but definetly not least, as far as I know
there is no requirement that you own an LBC to be a
member of this list. Just because you don't have an
LBC or can't afford to look  for one NOW is no reason
to go off list.

Just 2 cents worth.

Brent
76 Midget