Re: To Bugeye or Not to Bugeye?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Larry Dickstein" <bugide@solve.net>
Subject: Re: To Bugeye or Not to Bugeye?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 17:15:38 -1000
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry:
In your post you stated "there are a couple of different kits to do that"
concerning front tilt bonnets. I'm doing a rebuild of a bugeye and the hood
was a front tilt when I got it. The PO just used the original hood latch set
up as the hinge. That might be OK for the track but if I want a road car I
have to have a front bumper. Do you and anyone else have information or
pictures on how I can have the best of both(bumpers and front tilt). Thanks
in advance. Rog