Re: Chemical rust removal (muriatic acid)

To: valntine@ptd.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, spridgets-mod@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chemical rust removal (muriatic acid)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:15:57 EDT
In a message dated 04/09/2002 10:21:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
valntine@ptd.net writes:

> What I meant to say was;  Phosphoric acid is a dilute form of Sulfuric acid.
> Sorry about that.
>
> You are correct.

So should we keep all the old battery acid from our dead batteries?  Perhaps
add some distilled water to weaken it?  Just a thought from someone who hates
to throw anything away.

Robert Houston

"The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and
bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of
the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'"
-<A HREF="http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=806";>Ken Konecki</A>,
July 27, 1992