Road Trip - help along the way

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Trip - help along the way
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:39:08 -0700
Hi Gang,
Next saturday 4/20 list member Patrick Elliott and I are flying up to
Portland to Paul A's place to pick up my newest car, a '72 Mini.

We will be driving it back from Portland to Sacto.  Once we get past
about Salem, We are on our own.  If there are any list members along the
I-5 corridor between Portland and Sacto that could lend us a hand in
case of emergency, could you please send me you phone number off line?

I doubt we will need to call you but it never hurts to have a plan "b".
Thanks,
Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net