Re: No LBC content but Van Question!-HELP!

To: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC content but Van Question!-HELP!
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:26:42 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bree Anna wrote:

> Dear Listers,
>
> I need help for a friend of mine with a l991
> Plymouth Voyager van that died on her.

A nice funeral bouquet would be appropriate.

It is probably either the O2 sensor, or the throttle position sensor, or both.
If
you can find the parts, and a manual showing where to put them, it is a fairly
easy fix for anyone even moderately handy. You drive a Sprite, so you should be
able to do this. It can get expensive changing parts without knowing for sure
that they are bad though, so if you can get it diagnosed on a machine, you will
be saving money in the long run.
Good luck!!!!
Kate