Re: No LBC content but Van Question!-HELP!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC content but Van Question!-HELP!
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:06:12 -0700
On the Voyager, if you follow a specific series of steps outlined in the
owner's manual concerning engine diagnostics you can get the computer to
give out the error codes by a series of coded flashes of the diagnostic
light on the dash.  I can give you specific instructions when I get home
tonight to my manual.  I've got the '95 version and have had similar
problems.

As I recall, you turn the ignition key on/off/, on/off, on/off and then
'on'.  The diagnostic light then starts blinking while you frantically write
down the sequence of long and short flashes.  These represent numeric error
codes that will tell you what problem the computer is experiencing.

E-mail me this evening if you still need help.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)>
(and a POS Plymouth Voyager that doesn't belong in the same sig line as the
above mentioned.)