Re: changeover

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: changeover
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:15:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Gerard,
2-3 weeks is agressive, my wife says I get obsessive when I tackle a project

I was going to use stock rearend.  I don't usually like to light the tires up
fabricating motor mounts isn't a problem, I have the tools I need
Hadn't considered how well or poorly stock exhaust would fit

Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com> on 04/24/2002 01:05:57 PM